Vice President, BroadCloud
Ken Rokoff boasts an extensive background in sales and business development in the telecommunications and Internet industries. In his current role, Ken focuses on generating, analyzing, and developing new business opportunities for BroadSoft, with particular emphasis on leveraging the company's relationships with strategic and international partners.
While serving as Vice President of Strategic Initiatives at iBasis Speech Solutions, Ken devised and implemented a successful business plan to increase the company's focus on the emerging speech recognition and voice portal market. Ken has also held senior management roles at V-ONE Corporation, and Sprint International where he was responsible for international network sales in Europe, Africa, and the Middle East.
- Education: B.S. in Electrical Engineering from the University of Maryland
- Favorite Tech Gadget: BlackBerry Storm
- Favorite TV Show: CSI
- Favorite Movie: Ferris Bueller’s Day Off
- Favorite Music: Little Feat (reminds him of the beach)
- Favorite Vacation Spot: Bora Bora,Tahiti
- Favorite Bars of the World: Bloody Mary’s, Long Bar
- Ken Rokoff on LinkedIn