Vice President, Business Development
Steven has over 25 years of business and technical leadership experience bringing to market innovative telecommunications and software solutions. At BroadSoft, Steven is responsible for identifying, establishing, and cultivating partnerships that complete BroadSoft's Unified Communications solutions and provide additional channels to market.
Prior to joining BroadSoft, Steve helped to build CosmoCom into a leading supplier of cloud-based contact center software, serving in a variety of senior management roles including Business Development, Product Management, Marketing, Sales, and Technical Services. Steven also led teams in the development and launch of new telecommunications products and services at AT&T’s Bell Labs and at Telcordia Technologies. He holds four patents related to enhanced communications services.
- Education: B.S. in Engineering from Cornell University; M.S. in Engineering from Stanford University
- Favorite Tech Gadget: My Androids
- Favorite Music: All kinds of Rock, Jazz, and Blues
- Hobbies: Skiing, tennis, and playing guitar
- Not Everyone Knows: Steve played lead guitar in a band which had four songs reach MP3.com’s “Blues Top 10”
- Steven Kaish on LinkedIn