The BroadWorks® Call Center application delivers a comprehensive solution with the sophisticated features and functionality that are required for a broad range of call centers, along with the additional benefit of being completely integrated with other BroadWorks Unified Communications (UC)-enabled services.
A hosted call center's value and efficiency dramatically expand when offered with other BroadWorks applications such as Voice, Video, Unified Messaging, Conferencing and Mobility. An entire ecosystem of BroadSoft partners also offers advanced application integration.
Dramatic Cost Savings
With minimal upfront capital costs and the ability to pay for service "on-demand," enterprises' can see dramatic cost savings.
Carrier Class Reliability and Scalability
Hosted solutions offer exceptional performance and scale and allows for productivity to go uninterrupted.
Advanced Feature Set
A comprehensive set of features that supports environments that can range from formal advanced call centers, to small phone-based call centers, to small workgroups that may only need basic front office services, such as call distribution and simple queuing.
Service Provider Benefits
Opens new markets
By addressing the needs of dedicated call center customers, both large and small service providers can reach new markets.
Potentially Increases Average Revenue Per User
Call Centers are high revenue; high margin services that complement existing voice services.
Cost Effective to Deploy
Operational costs are lowered by leveraging existing BroadWorks elements.
- Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) - Using sophisticated routing policies, route callers to the right queue, with the right priority, and route them to the next available agent with the correct skills
- IVR/Auto Attendant - Guide callers through with self-service applications, using voice or video prompts, to identify the best employee or agent
- Queuing - Checks that incoming callers do not receive a busy signal or no answer, and that any employee - even when mobile - can pick up the call
- UC Integration - Enable agents to manage any situation quickly with peers and supervisors, with integrated chat, presence, email and conferencing; as well as integration with CRM and other business applications
- Agent Virtualization - Virtual pools (ACD groups) of agents can be created that span the globe, ensuring follow-the-sun support with a workforce that can log in from anywhere
- Monitoring and Reporting - Ensure a quality experience by monitoring agents, utilizing whisper messages, barge in and emergency escalation when needed, and gain insight into performance with both historical and real-time reporting
- Agent and Supervisor Clients - Web agent and supervisor clients provide a next generation look and feel for call center management, providing a comprehensive yet easy to use interface that helps end users efficiently manage their fast-paced workflow, from anywhere with an Internet connection