SIP trunking is rapidly becoming the standard for connecting enterprise customer premise equipment (CPE) such as Key Systems, TDM PBX, and IP-PBXs, to service provider’s broadband networks, in order to enhance the communications experience with new IP-based services.
The BroadWorks® SIP trunking solution allows telecommunications service providers to deliver cost-effective, feature-rich SIP trunks to businesses, not only enhancing the PSTN voice calling experience, but offering business continuity capabilities, and network assessment and monitoring.
Importantly, BroadSoft® also offers high-value applications that can be bundled with the service provider's SIP trunking market offer - including Unified Communications (UC) services such as Video, Web Collaboration, Instant Messaging and Presence, Business Text/SMS, and fixed/mobile integration.
BroadWorks SIP trunking is compliant with the SIP Forum’s SIPconnect™ standard. SIPconnect compliance dramatically reduces or eliminates the need for interoperability testing between the service provider’s network and a SIP trunk on an IP-PBX, helping them to improve their time to market.
Service Provider Benefits
- Single software platform delivers both advanced trunking and value-added services
- Transport-neutral solution that operates seamlessly in both IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS) and pre-IMS architectures
- Single SIP trunking platform for all market segments
- Supports “hybrid” (Hosted IP-PBX +SIP trunk) service deployments
- Per-TN/Per-DID service customization
- Business continuity supported at the trunk group and user level
- Lowers operational costs with centralized management and control
- Extensive interoperability testing with IMS cores, Class 4 soft switches, SBCs, and IP-PBXs
- Provides the ability to continually add new features and functionality
Revenue Generating Enhanced Services
Unlike many SIP trunking solutions in the market today that only provide simple connectivity and are primarily hardware-based, BroadSoft offers an application-oriented platform that delivers both connectivity and enhanced applications, on a single software platform. Service providers can easily differentiate their SIP trunking offers by bundling in appropriate BroadWorks, BroadCloud™ and BroadTouch™ services and applications.
- Auto Attendants
- BroadWorks Anywhere
- Call Center
- Consumer Experience
- Hosted PBX/IP Centrex
- Meet-Me Conferencing
- Mobile Consumer Experience
- Mobile Unified Communications
- SIP Trunking
- The BroadWorks Platform
- UC as a Service
- Instant Message & Presence
- PacketSmart VoIPCare
- PacketSmart VoIPPro
- Text Messaging
- Web Collaboration
- Business Communicator
- Call Center Agent and Supervisor
- Call Manager
- Personal Web Portal
- Phone Xtension
- Telephony Toolbar