As business moves from the premise to the cloud at double-digit growth rates, many people are asking whether re-creating the PBX in the cloud provides any end-user benefits?
Cloud business communications provides many benefits—reducing management complexity and capital expenditures, while enhancing flexibility and scalability. But the cloud paradigm also allows so many new ways to improve business productivity in a meaningful way.
For example, today’s business communications and collaboration apps are overwhelming workers with too many different channels, increasing notifications and messages to an unprecedented level causing information overload, and negatively impacting productivity. Synchronizing across devices and working effectively while mobile, forget about it.
At Enterprise Connect, BroadSoft will announce and demonstrate how we are addressing these issues with the following five capabilities:
• BroadSoft Business is a comprehensive business unified communication, team collaboration and customer engagement suite that integrates omni-channel (voice, messaging, workspaces, notification, app integrations) across all core business communication applications.
• Mobile First approach allows UC integration in mobile devices and provides core business omni-channel functions and capabilities in all types of devices, including smartphones and tablets, either natively or with Over-The-Top (OTT) apps.
• Enterprise Messaging in a single persistent workspace allows teams to have all information, notes, messages and tasks with automatic aggregation of action items, available at any time to improve personal and team productivity.
• Contextual Intelligence automatically places files, email, messages and social interactions at the fingertips of knowledge workers eliminating the need to spend hours searching for information during their conversations, chats and conferences.
• BroadSoft Hub centralizes all notifications, messages, contextual information and communications into one workspace removing the need to check and log into multiple apps.
We believe these five capabilities will revolutionize business productivity and eliminate information overload by simplifying, mobilizing and contextualizing worker communication and collaboration.
Visit us at the BroadSoft booth 1827 to see a demonstration of our new contextual communications innovations!