Connections 2018 is just around the corner, taking place November 12-15 at the Diplomat Beach Resort in Miami, Florida! Have you secured your space as a sponsor for the Solutions Showcase? Well if you haven’t, there’s not much time left, so don’t miss out. Your company will want to be a part of the leading Cloud Calling and Collaboration event of the year.
Here are some Connections event numbers that just might spark some interest:
- More than 600 service provider decision makers, representing 229 companies from over 30 countries
- 48 of the leading industry analysts and press are invited to attend
- Over 200 BroadSoft and Cisco sales representatives and executives
Now you may say, “Melissa, you work for the company and are part of the marketing team so of course you are going to say I need to sponsor.” Yes, and while that is true, I was involved with Connections long before I came to BroadSoft and have been in your shoes.
As the Events Manager for Acme Packet, I was responsible for our presence at industry and partner events, and Connections was a staple in our event repertoire. Our Business Development and Sales teams would say we have to be here as all our customers would be at the event, and they were right. The event passes were like the Golden Ticket for Willy Wonka’s chocolate factory (for those movie fans out there) – everyone wanted to get their hands on one. Every year, the team would come back and say how great the event was, and the interaction they had with customers was extremely beneficial.
With the consolidation and elimination of industry events (Anyone remember the VON shows, Supercomm?), Connections is the one place where you’ll have unfettered access to the world’s most successful communications service providers and industry leaders. It’s a great opportunity for you to highlight your important role in the BroadSoft ecosystem and increase brand awareness. In just one location you can interact with a ‘who’s who’ of service providers from all over the globe who focus on offering cloud-based unified communications.
Providing value to our strategic ecosystem partners is one of our top priorities when planning Connections. Don’t just take our word for it, hear from some of our 2017 sponsors:
- “Connections is always a tremendous event. No other show allows the opportunity to meet customers and partners from all over the world.”
- “Excellent organization, networking opportunities, format, venue.”
- “Great mix of customers and suppliers; outstanding expo/exhibits; great venue; great info and keynotes; excellent food; excellent entertainment! home run”
- “The quality of people that were there and the amount of business leads that we received surpassed our expectations”
Connections is now in it’s 16th year and this will be our most exciting yet as we bring the event to Miami. Come join the party and don’t be left out of the must-exhibit event of the year! There are several sponsor packages still available.
Interested in hearing more about our sponsorship opportunities, excited to secure your space? Check out our event website and download the prospectus, and sign up today!
I hope to see you in Miami.