BroadSoft QuickStart Affiliates help providers price, package, position, and deploy BroadWorks-based VoIP services
PHOENIX, AZ, BROADSOFT CONNECTIONS 2006, October 15, 2006 - BroadSoft, Inc., a leading provider of VoIP application software, today at the BroadSoft Connections 2006 Executive Users Conference launched the new QuickStart Affiliate program to offer best-of-breed marketing, installation, and other services to VoIP service providers. The proven QuickStart Affiliate partners offer tools and services to simplify the complex processes that service providers encounter when deploying new VoIP applications. This exclusive group of partners helps service providers price, package, position, and deploy their services, making service rollout simpler and accelerating time to market.
The QuickStart Affiliate program is an extension to the popular QuickStart go-to-market program available exclusively to customers of the BroadSoft BroadWorks® VoIP platform. QuickStart Affiliates have access to and experience with QuickStart tools so service providers can outsource select functions to highly qualified professionals.
"Our service provider customers deserve every advantage available as they plan, deploy, and launch their VoIP services on BroadWorks," said Scott Wharton, vice president of marketing for BroadSoft. "By hand-selecting the QuickStart Affiliate partners, we're providing our customers with additional resources who have a deep understanding of the VoIP industry, the BroadWorks platform, and the service provider environment. With a full cadre of QuickStart Affiliate partners available to support service planning and rollout, our customers can get to market faster and benefit from the full value of VoIP."
Inaugural members of the QuickStart Affiliate program are:
- UTC Associates, Inc. www.utcassociates.com
- Corporate Ladders www.corporateladders.com
- RelevantC Business Group www.rcbg.com
- Ascent Solutions Group, LLC www.ascent-llc.com
- InfoTech (The Telecom Intelligence Group) www.telecomweb.com
- Idea-Ware, Inc. www.idea-ware.com
- TAMCO www.tamcocorp.com
- Datacom Management www.datacommanagement.com
- VoIP Training, LLC www.voiptraining.com
Areas of expertise represented by QuickStart Affiliates include:
- Custom training programs
- ROI/TCO analysis and business case development
- Software/network integration
- Whitepaper & case study development
- Marketing, sales and business development strategy
- Flash customer demo development
- Service provider financing and leasing
Highlights of the QuickStart program include:
- Prescriptive templates for service deployments
- Standard sales presentations for different applications and different audiences
- Financial analysis tools to compare hosted services with other telephony solutions
- Recommendations on how to appropriately price the service offering
- Specific phones and configurations for each user profile, based on BroadSoft's Premier Access Solutions
- Sample code for integration with back-office systems
- Provide workshops on hosted voice best practices
- Free end-user Flash demos
About the QuickStart Program
QuickStart is BroadSoft's wide-ranging go-to-market program that offers a series of educational materials, collateral, financial models, webinars, case studies, user forums and other marketing initiatives to simplify and streamline VoIP service deployment. QuickStart Express, a component of the QuickStart Program, offers a catalyst for service providers to bring services to market as simply and quickly as possible.
BroadSoft's VoIP application software is revolutionizing the delivery of hosted telephony and multimedia services. Its flagship BroadWorks® technology empowers wireless, wireline and cable carriers to deliver next-generation voice and multimedia applications and advanced features that increase revenue, enhance competitive differentiation and elevate customer satisfaction. BroadSoft's family of carrier-class software products delivers the scale, open architecture and reliability that the world's leading telecommunications companies demand to serve mission-critical enterprise and residential broadband customers. BroadSoft leads the VoIP applications market with 6 of the top 10 and 12 of the top 25 largest carriers worldwide including Korea Telecom, Singtel, Sprint, Telefonica de Espana, Telstra, T-Systems, and Verizon.