Gaithersburg, MD – October 23, 2017 – BroadSoft, Inc. (NASDAQ: BSFT) a global market share leader in cloud business software for unified communication as a service (UCaaS), and provider of collaboration and contact center as a service (CCaaS), unveiled significant enhancements to its cloud contact center solution, BroadSoft CC-One. The updates, which include a new user interface (UI) with embedded omni-channel and unified communications (UC) capabilities, new CRM integrations, PCI Level 1 compliance and automated outbound campaign functionality, were designed to enable mid-market and enterprise contact centers to improve agent productivity and better service their customers.
Omni-channel communications, workforce optimization, IVRs, outbound dialers, CRMs and e-Commerce security solutions can result in disparate systems with different UIs and minimal integration options. This requires contact center agents and managers to flip between multiple systems on their desktop, reducing productivity and impacting the overall business performance of the contact center. This complexity is addressed by the BroadSoft commitment to providing businesses with compelling unified solutions for their customer engagement needs, as exemplified by the summer unveiling of Workforce Optimization and Self-Service IVR.
“We found that contact centers leveraging unified communications can triple their annual improvement rate of agent productivity and customer satisfaction, and yet only 37 percent of them are currently using it,” noted Omer Minkara, Vice President, Principal Analyst, Aberdeen Research. “Mid-market and enterprise contact centers who utilize a streamlined, easy-to-use collaboration platform will absolutely stand out from their competitors as customer service expectations continue to rise.”
BroadSoft CC-One enhancements include:
- Enhanced collaboration through unified communications: New Agent UI with embedded BroadSoft UC-One app and bMobile, gives agents on-demand collaboration capabilities across the enterprise, regardless of location or device.
- Servicing customers “In-Context”: New Agent UI displays all customer interaction history across channels, while off-the-shelf integrations with ZenDesk and Microsoft Dynamics CRM arm agents to service customers intelligently. CRM data also drives predictive-analytics routing to connect customers with best available agent.
- Credit card transaction security: BroadSoft bSecure now covers credit card transactions in the content center with PCI Level 1 Certification, the highest level of compliance.
- Outbound campaign management: CC-One now offers automated outbound calling and omni-channel outbound campaigns to increase agent productivity and effectiveness.
- Global expansion: This week, BroadSoft expanded its international footprint of the entire BroadSoft Business portfolio into more than 30 countries. This gives multinational enterprise customers access to secure, multi-language collaboration capabilities between global offices via a single, borderless platform, encrypting data in motion and at rest. CC-One is now available in seven countries, five data centers and six languages.
“The purpose of CC-One has always been to improve the productivity and performance of the contact center, and these upgrades represent our ongoing commitment to help our customers get their business to the next level,” said Scott Hoffpauir, chief technology officer, BroadSoft. “We will continue to bring next-generation enterprise features to contact centers of all sizes and markets.”
BroadSoft Business is a fully integrated portfolio of enterprise-ready cloud PBX, unified communications, team collaboration and contact center applications, delivered in the cloud providing contextual intelligence across the entire platform so users can access the information and apps they need in one place.
The new features are available now. For more information on CC-One, click here, and to read about how BroadSoft has helped companies like MISS DIG transform its customer interactions and its business, click here.
To read more about CC-One updates, click here.
Forward Looking Statements
This press release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These forward-looking statements may be identified by their use of terms and phrases such as “enable” and “can” and other similar terms and phrases and includes, among others, statements regarding the benefits to BroadSoft’s customers resulting from the use of the CC-One application. The outcome of the events described in these forward-looking statements is subject to known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from the results anticipated by these forward-looking statements, including, but not limited to, the financial and other benefits to BroadSoft resulting from the use of the CC-One application, as well as those factors contained in the “Risk Factors” section of BroadSoft’s Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2016, filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission, or SEC, on February 23, 2017, and in BroadSoft’s other filings with the SEC. All information in this release is as of October 23, 2017. Except as required by law, BroadSoft undertakes no obligation to update publicly any forward-looking statement made herein for any reason to conform the statement to actual results or changes in its expectations.