Exciting news! Our new firmware release CLM 7.9.0 is now available within all production servers as of today, September 10, 2018.
The new firmware release CLM 7.9.0 offers new features and improvements to our BroadCloud PacketSmart services and marks the rollout of our newly-developed admin provisioning portal 2.0. The new portal delivers a more robust web-based interface that allows users to quickly click and select multiple hierarchy provisioning, reports, and notifications. Additionally, it also lets users easily request Examinet links for BroadCloud deployments.
Some notable attributes of the portal are:
- Easy search option based on device ID (MAC address), device name and SME name
- The analytics section now highlights total calls monitored in all devices and concurrent call across domain over a period of 30 days
- Improved workflows for submitting and viewing reports
- Seamless data export in either PDF or Excel formats
Service providers, distributors and OEM partners can access the new portal via the PacketSmart dashboard landing page to instantly experience a better user interface that the updated provisioning portal offers. Get some sneak previews here:
|Figure 1: The portal log in screen with access links to PacketSmart training and product documentation.|
|Figure 2. The new admin portal that lets you review, add, modify or delete admins|
|Figure 3. The device page listing all devices with the option to view, edit, move and export|
Besides rolling out version 2.0 of the admin provisioning portal, other enhancements as part of CLM 7.9.0 include:
- PacketSmart capabilities in an Encrypted Network Environment
- Personally Identifiable Information (PII) data link from the PacketSmart Dashboard
- Improvements to the dashboard interface
- Enhancements to the password policy
- A new online help menu available for self-education on how to use the PacketSmart Admin Portal 2.0
Our newest improvements and enhancements enable you to deliver high-quality data to network operators and enterprise customers. All new features and capabilities of the new release are offered on restful API for service providers wanting to incorporate the PacketSmart dashboard into their overall network management systems. For detailed information on the firmware release, please visit the BroadSoft Xchange Portal at https://xchange.broadsoft.com/.